The Operations Associate role is responsible for learning the specific administrative activities and applying their technical skills to efficiently process and audit rider information, providing administrative support in the completion of the department's goals and objectives, and assisting with the Operations department administrative tasks and projects.What you'll be doing
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
- Audit and maintain filing system of rider documents.
- Interprets and enforces administrative and operating policies and procedures for the Operations department, while also keeping procedural documentation current.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Ops team; to ensure good operational performance.
- A whole host of ad hoc tasks!
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative role or similar.
- The ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Organized, Resolute and Proactive person.
- Native Spanish required
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.