The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such a product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
The Greater London team is responsible for managing the relationship between Deliveroo and our mid-market restaurant partners in the London metropolitan area. The region covers zone 3 and above in London and roughly 30 commuter belt cities around London. As more and more people have moved away from busy city centres, there is a tremendous amount of opportunity to change the way people eat in more suburban locations; the Greater London team will be focused on bringing the best possible selection to all of our customers in the region.The Role
As a Regional Manager, you'll lead a team of Deliveroo City Managers, Account Managers and Field Sales. You will be responsible for developing the strategy to grow sales and market share within your region. You will own both top and bottom line order targets. You will manage a team of ~ 5people; your role will be commercially focused, however you will work cross-functionally with teams including, operations, marketing and product to ensure local success across restaurant, customer and rider metrics. You'll maintain relationships with the top accounts within your region to ensure Deliveroo is continuing to help their businesses grow. What you'll be doing
- Own the strategy for the cities within your region
- Support your direct reports to developing the operational plan for Deliveroo in cities within the commuter belt region under management (Southend On Sea, Brentwood, Harlow, Bishops Stortford, Stevenage among others)
- Set - and deliver on - regional targets
- Coordinating cross-functional execution for your operational plans (you'll work closely with our rider operations and marketing teams)
- Being the face of Deliveroo to top restaurant partners - establishing and maintaining key relationships with our top restaurants
- Leading key negotiations for new restaurant partners within your region
- Liaising with our restaurant and rider operations teams to drive efficiencies and improve customer outcomes
- Working with your local marketing team to accelerate revenue growth
- Demonstrable experience working in a commercial, growth-focused role
- Highly analytical
- Proven mix of both strategy and execution
- Comfortable handling negotiations with business owners or C-suite operators
- Effective relationship-building and communication skills whether face to face, through phone or email
- Travel is necessary from time to time (unless based in the commuter belt)
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.