Our Customer Care team operates on many different levels to ensure our customers receive the highest level of customer service. We not only operate on a different level, but this team also functions globally by being an escalation point and support hub for the rest of the business on all Care related matters.
As a Senior Customer Care Operations Specialist, you'll secure knowledge and have a deep understanding of our customer's needs. To provide our customers with the best possible outcome taking both, the customer's and the business interests into consideration. You make sure you are up to date with all changes to processes & policies and you will proactively liaise with different areas of the business to ensure their query is resolved to the best of our ability. You'll develop a knowledge base that your team will benefit from by supporting your team members when they require assistance and by creating training material and delivering training sessions with whoever requires a refresher or is new to the field. Success in this role will require the development of a proactive approach, a focus on getting things done and being supportive with everyone in the team. All this will help in making Deliveroo the definitive Food delivery company that everyone thinks of first.What you'll be doing
- Review and respond to customer queries using tools such as Zendesk. Including executive and internal escalations - via both Workplace and Gmail in an efficient and timely manner to guarantee customer satisfaction and brand loyalty with every enquiry
- Act as an escalation point for any complex or VIP type queries
- Support team leaders to facilitate the successful completion of the team's targets and performance goals
- Proactively create a presence within Workplace: acknowledging, responding and investigating any Customer Care feedback.
- Assisting in the creation of training material and new agent training as required.
- Proactively feed-back any issues to CC team management and be 'the voice of the customer'
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and policy refinement within the department and company
- Actively participate in team meetings, company activities and development opportunities
- Strong written and spoken English and Spanish ability
- Willingness to take responsibility/ownership of each issue/task that you face
- Adaptable to day-to-day change in relation to tasks assigned to you
- Intrigued by complex situations rather than overwhelmed by them
- Trustworthiness - Deliveroo wants honest workers who are capable of handling sensitive personal information
- Extreme attention to detail - spotting small changes and things that just don't seem right helps detect fraud
- Rotational shift work including evenings and weekends
Preferred, but not required:
- Additional language skills (French / Italian / Dutch / Cantonese / Mandarin / Arabic) would be a benefit
- GDPR and payment related knowledge
- No problem working strange hours
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.