Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and we rank #212, and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people...come join the fun!
1) Explore new channels and ideas on promotion and 3rd party collaborations to generate and drive quality traffic and enhance customer engagement.
2) Initiate and drive OtoO initiative to improve the conversion.
3) Manage store profitability and increase store traffic / capturing sales by developing and executing in-store display, retail design, demo experience and visual merchandising activities.
4) Perform traffic and sales analysis to drive ROI efficiency. Lead weekly business performance and quarterly marketing plan.
5) Understand the competitive landscape and trends in consumer buying behaviors, and be able to develop appropriate responses and actions.
-Experience in managing Brand store operation and P&L with experience in opening up new store is required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience with a recognized manufacturer, retailer, e-commerce site is required. Working knowledge of CE/PC industry is highly preferred.
- Creative individual who is well organized with strong communication and relationship skills.
- Successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal ability and strong interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS Degree required with Marketing or Business related subject preferred.
" If you would like to learn more about Lenovo Hong Kong, please visit https://vanna.com/companies/explore/lenovo?hl=en ."
Full Time, Permanent
Sales, CS & Business Devpt , Retail Sales , E-commerce , Marketing - Brand / Product Management , Others
Lenovo creates and builds exceptionally engineered personal technology, but we are much more than a tech company. We are defining a new way of doing things as a next generation global company. That means we are years ahead of the game in terms of understanding what it will take to win 5, 10 years from now.
Formed by Lenovo Group's acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, Lenovo builds on its dominant position in China to grow globally. The expansion from East to West - such as by introducing our newest products in China and then spreading across the globe - is a new way of viewing the world, one we believe will be the way of the future.
Additional Company Information
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance , Double pay , Life insurance , Medical insurance , Performance bonus , Five-day work week
More jobs from this employer