The Local Account Manager will be responsible for acquiring new global accounts and driving revenue and customer satisfaction for Lenovo's Global accounts including all Lenovo products portfolio, laptop, desktop, infrastructure, etc..
This individual will be establishing and managing account relationships through senior level engagements. They will also develop strategies for profit and pricing proposals, as well as communicate and understand Total Cost of Ownership, industry trends, and critical success factors for an effective rollout. The Local Account Manager will also be engaged with extended Global account teams in responding to RFPs (Request for Proposals), product transition plans, and resource planning.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue & margin quotas.
- In charge of the full sales cycle, from quotation to closure. Advocate for client needs during sales cycle and in addressing any delivery issues.
- Build professional working relationships with the client, up to the C-level.
- Leverage executive sponsors and other Lenovo resources to strengthen relationship and credibility with client influencers and decision makers.
- Maintain high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity.
- Build and orchestrate sales pipeline activity, ensuring active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
- Represent entire Lenovo portfolio of products and services.
- Engage partners effectively to improve win rates and delivery of selective deals.
- 5-7 year proven track record in strategic selling to Large Enterprise Accounts in a high tech industry required.
- PC and infrastructure industry experience preferred.
- Successful track record selling to C level executives
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements
Key Competencies Required
- Direct Sales experience to Hong Kong Large international Enterprises,
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills, able to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Possess an entrepreneurial approach that is imaginative, smart, passionate, and approachable.
- Strong team player and also a Self-motivator with a strong drive for success.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 212 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
Full Time, Permanent
Sales, CS & Business Devpt , Business Development
Lenovo is a US $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Its has successfully embarked into intelligent transformation" to capitalize on the rapid growth of the internet of things (IoT) market globally, as well as the wider adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and automation. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people...come join the fun!
Additional Company Information
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance , Double pay , Life insurance , Medical insurance , Five-day work week , Flexible working hours
More jobs from this employer