Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- provide administrative and clerical support to the property facilities management team
- maintain and update the electronic based filing system and documentation system timely, according to reporting guideline and policies
- work closely and communicate with key stakeholders on communicating and analysing data of market insights and information; identify opportunities and risks which have potential influence or impact to the racing operations, and address appropriate solutions
- assist in preparing annual budgeting and operating budget for property facilities
- organize and coordinate meetings with internal and external parties.
- a higher diploma or above in business administration / management, property/ facility management, or other relevant discipline
- a minimum of 4 years clerical experience; working experience in property developer and construction fields will be considered an advantage
- knowledge of facility management practices and business ethics
- good analytical, problem solving skills, with attitude of detailed and result oriented
- hands-on experience of using MS Office applications and SharePoint; advanced user in Excel would be an advantage
- good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.