Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- provide administrative and clerical support to the property management team
- maintain and update the electronic based filing system and documentation system timely, according to reporting guideline and policies
- organize and coordinate meetings with internal and external parties
- assist in ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
You should have:
- a higher diploma or above in business administration / management, property / facility management, or other relevant discipline
- a minimum of 4 years clerical experience; working experience in property developer and construction fields will be considered an advantage
- good analytical, problem solving skills, with attitude of detailed and result oriented
- hands-on experience of using MS Office applications and SharePoint; advanced user in Excel would be an advantage
- good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.