Our Risk Management Department provides support, advisory and control review services across operations and projects within the Hong Kong Jockey Club Group and the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Risk Management is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role.
We are now looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join our team to provide analytical support to business units.
- Support the implementation of risk management within targeted projects and operations
- Develop and deliver data analytics assignments and maintenance of risk systems.
- Responsible for the risk management systems, including integration with Governance, Risk & Compliance solution and software for quantitative risk analysis
- Support in risk management activities, such as risk assessments, project risk analysis as required
- Assist in the development of the analytics framework, processes and tools for approval by Senior Management
- Support the development of the analytics training and accreditation program
- Support the periodic reporting to Senior Management
You should have:
- University degree in relevant discipline and professional qualification(s).
- Three years of professional experience in a sizeable corporation or consulting firm undertaking activities covering risk management, data analytics and system implementation.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in designing and implementing data and analytics solution to support business and operations
- Knowledgeable in data and analytics, and the know-hows of wide range of relevant tools (Tableau, SQL, Python, R, et al.)
- Ability to assess and quantify both operational and project risks, assess mitigation measures and provide practical recommendations on risk mitigation controls when needed.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative risk management techniques and systems.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
- Demonstrate an interest on business analytics and risk management.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.