The role of the Football & Lottery Marketing Department is to develop and implement marketing strategies and plans to drive sustainable growth in HKJC Football and Mark Six Lottery business. We are now inviting highly committed person to join our team.
- Assist the Project Manager to drive new product and service development for Football and Mark Six
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of in-house/vendors solution projects
- Liaising with project stakeholders such as IT, Finance, Procurement and external vendors concerning project details and deliverables
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, and internal procurement documents
- Tracking and reporting project progress
- Performing other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
You should have
- a university degree in Information Technology, Business Information System, Computer Science or related disciplines
- a minimum of 5 years' working experience in IT project management
- Proficiency in any project management software
- Strong leadership, project planning and management skills
- Strong business acumen with an analytic mindset
- Excellent business writing and presentation skill
- Strong stakeholder management skill
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.