Our Finance Department is responsible for providing financial analysis, planning, control and accounting services to the key business units within the Club. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Finance is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role.
We are now looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join its Planning and Analysis team to provide analytical support to the Information Technology and Sustainability Division.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- provide value-added analysis and recommendations to support business decisions relating to IT investment. This includes the identification of potential savings to optimise return on investment or minimise costs;
- work closely with the business units to ensure IT investment proposals are aligned with their business objectives and are clear and concise;
- support the budgeting and forecast processes;
- Support process improvement initiatives to simplify, standardize and automate processes/reports;
- Support business units to ensure compliance with the Club's financial policy and procedures.
- liaise and coordinate with Finance stakeholders on various Club initiatives and ad hoc assignments;
You should have:
- a degree in accounting, finance or related field with recognised accounting qualification;
- at least 5 years of solid experience in analysing financial data. This would include direct financial planning and analysis and financial audit experience. Preferably individuals would have experience in a medium to large sized organisation and preferably with IT/Telecommunication background;
- hands on, attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- strong inter-personal and communication skills; ability to build rapport with internal customers;
- proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- good computer literacy in using Excel, PowerPoint and Word
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.