The Membership Services Department plays an essential role in providing co-ordination and administrative support, and amenities to the Club\'s 29,000 Members and their families.
• Oversee communication with Members and internal departments, and monthly submission of Committee papers and reports on membership administration matters
• Manage membership applications process focusing on the integrity of admission channels and criteria, and at the same time meeting business targets set for different categories of membership and user schemes
• Supervise the execution processes of updating Members and their immediate families' personal records focusing on data integrity and so as to uphold the status and privileges applicable to their membership and user categories
• Gate-keep the maintenance and interpretation of membership rules and regulations to ensure consistent application, and coordinate proceedings to deal with serious non-compliance cases
• Develop and maintain an effective archiving and storage system on members' files, membership policies and practices for easy reference and retrieval.
• A degree in Business Administration, Communications, Hospitality Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 6 years' managerial experience in a high-end customer service environment
• Experience in secretarial, administration, business planning or process management in a private Club or membership organization will be a definite advantage
• The following attributes: ability to multi-task and problem solve, attention to detail, independent, well-organized, analytical, mature and pleasant
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified