Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse hospitality operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Shatin Racecourses have numerous cater facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organizations for a variety of functions.
- Conduct business process review / mapping for Membership Service and identify improvement areas to support the Club's Business Process Architecture;
- Propose operational KPIs / SLAs on revised process to track and monitor their effectiveness;
- Partner with the respective business stakeholders to drive a customer focused and continuous business process improvement culture through developing and maintaining of Business Process Flows and Standard Operating Procedures;
- Compile UAT scope as per the Business Process and Operating Procedures upon system solution changes, and final guard the UAT acceptance;
- Prepare proposals to management for IT department related business initiatives;
- Work as the focal contact point between various business units and IT department to attend user requests;
- Provide system training to business.
- Bachelor in Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in IT / Project Management / System Testing;
- Good stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified