The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 37 Simulcasts days, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Channels, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11,000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
With around 100 off-course betting branches and 2 racecourses, Retail and Telebet Services Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customers throughout Hong Kong.
- assistant in the planning and developing of new stores' format and concept by analysing the targeted segments' demographics and researching the local neighborhood major infrastructure information
- conduct market research and demographic study to understand consumer behaviour and the latest trends so as to create new and innovative format design and customer experience in stores
- design customer journey and develop new value propositions and experiential service offerings for targeted customer segments in new store
- effectively manage projects in conjunction with other team members to ensure project tasks are delivered at high quality, potential risks are mitigated and completed in accordance to the planning schedule
- prepare project framework like funding approval, project implementation and project timeline, etc. to ensure the funding can be sought on time and the project can be delivered on schedule
- collaborate with multiple stakeholders across departments for development and implementation of branch renovation projects
- manage strategic partnership with external companies (i.e. lifestyle and catering vendors) for co-branded projects and renovation proposals
- act as a centralised contact point between Retail Managers, branch frontline staffs and other departments/ external partners on information dissemination, user requirement development, business case analysis, property logistics arrangement, etc.
You should have:
- Bachelor degree preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience in project development and management of Retail business or relevant fields of property
- Good project management skills and able to work with multiple stakeholders
- High independence and high level of analytical ability
- Strong business acumen and good problem solving skill
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience of MS office applications
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.