Our Property Department is committed to provide integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- assist the Technical Services Manager in planning, design and implementing energy / carbon audit and conservation projects
- conduct feasibility study, cost benefit analysis and operational review to identify potential saving measures
- monitor building energy usage, analyze trends, identify areas for enhancing energy operating efficiency of building services systems, reasons for usage variance and bill validation
- review and comment building services project designs to ensure highest possible energy efficiency standard
- work with other stakeholders to drive the departmental sustainability works and performance
- support annual planning activities such as asset reviews, budgeting and forecast of energy consumption and CAPEX recommendations
- prepare regular facilities management and energy reports
- supervise building services contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- a degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or related discipline; and preferably been a member of relevant professional organizations
- at least 5 years relevant experience in energy management and audit; solid experience in managing energy conservation projects is highly preferable
- demonstration of experience in implementing the Building Energy Codes; experience on dealing with green building certification would be an advantage
- good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese
- hands-on experience of using MS Office applications.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.