MSMB Business Planning is a department under the Membership, Strategic Marketing and Branding division (MSMB). The department is responsible for (i) performing integration and oversight functions in MSMB business planning and performance management, (ii) driving the development and implementation of MSMB strategies and change initiatives, and (iii) supporting the delivery of complex MSMB / corporate level strategic initiatives at different stages of the project development life cycle.
- Support the delivery of process diagnostics across Hospitality Food & Beverage operations to identify process inefficiencies and weaknesses, and actively support business representatives to drive implementation for required changes
- Document current-state activities (via process mapping) and analyze data to identify trends in activity and the future-state
- Build productive working relationships with stakeholders in order to understand business operations, gather information, document processes and confirm the final documents with end users to achieve alignment in key business strategies and decisions
- Support the Hospitality Services Manager with efforts to develop the Club's underlying Food & Beverage Operations Manual through development of Policies, Procedures, and other guidance materials as required
- Assist the Hospitality Services Manager with any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Accounting / Finance or Engineering qualification is preferred
- 4 years' experience in top-tier professional services consulting (internal audit, risk, or management consulting)
- Strong process analysis and process mapping skills are a must (Visio software necessary)
- Ability to perform data analytics, data visualization (e.g. Tableau), create simple presentation decks to management and stakeholders
- Ability to independently conduct interviews with various levels of management
- Understanding of F&B inventory and procurement; financial systems (CAMMs, Oracle would be beneficial)
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in English and Cantonese.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.