Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organisations for a variety of functions.
• To responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling the cleaning, hygiene and maintenance functions throughout the Clubhouses covering all front-of-the-house of F&B outlets, back-of-the-house (including uniform & linen room and kitchen storage area) of the Clubhouse area, public area and recreation facilities via managing his / her team of public area cleaners, dish washers and garbage cleaners.
• To ensure the cleanliness, hygiene and maintenance of the Clubhouses to provide a comfortable and safe environment for employees and for Members using the facilities that meet the Club\'s standards and statutory requirements.
• To ensure cost-effectiveness of the operation by using best business practice to manage resources, services and processes.
• To direct a team of people whose priority is service excellence and meeting business objectives and ensure that the team are deployed, managed, appraised, rewarded, counselled or disciplined as appropriate, and that they are motivated to achieve a higher level of performance on a continual basis.
• To responsible for planning and monitoring the budget and operating costs of the department including manpower and operational expenditures; provide an insight and cost saving measurement from the submitted monthly expense reports and production reports
• To incorporate industry best practices and implement standards, key measures and metrics.
• A minimum of 10 years of solid work experience in Housekeeping with minimum of 6 years of relevant managerial experience in a sizeable luxury hotel or prestigious clubhouse
• A proven record in managing and administering of cost control and profit and loss statement analysis
• Sound knowledge of HACCP, cleaning equipment and chemicals application
• Strong in stakeholder management and deal with external contractors to ensure the smooth run of the operations
• Experience in Executive Housekeeper / Housekeeping Manager of large scale of hospitality operational is definitely advantage
• Well versed in computer applications.
• Effective oral and written communications in both English and Chinese as well as the ability to work effectively across internal stakeholders and external organizations
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified