Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organisations for a variety of functions.
- To plan and manage the day-to-day operations of The Racing Club kitchens
- To contribute to the menu and food concept development with contemporary hotpot element to continuously upgrade and enhance the food service through introduction of new products and culinary trends
- To assist in preparing annual budget and handling administrative work, such as food ordering and staff roster To assist the F&B Manager / Executive Chinese Chef in planning and managing the day-to-day operations of the Chinese kitchen, and maintain the highest standard of food quality and hygiene level
- To establish good relations with customers to collect feedback and recommend changes to cater for their needs
- To monitor food production, quality and consistency according to recipes and Club\'s standards
- To achieve excellence for the food production brigade by training and coaching team members for continuous products consistency and enhancement
- Possess at least 10 years' experience in Contemporary upmarket and sizable Chinese cuisine preferably in with a minimum of 5 years in same capacity in prestigious clubhouse, hotels and high-end restaurants
- With proven record of staffing management, menu cycle development, joint promotion, cost controlling and business results achievement
- Innovative, customer service mind-set and strong sense in business acumen
- Comprehensive understanding of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience of MS Office applications
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.