The Integrated Contact Centre of Betting Control & Customer Operations Department provides one-stop service for the Club's customers and general public.
- work as a Customer Care Representative to handle incoming communications via different channels, including but not limited to emails, letters or live chat to resolve customers' feedback and enquiries effectively
- carry out investigation and work closely with relevant parties to respond customers timely
- provide accurate and efficient responses via email, letter, phone calls or live chat to help enhancing customers' online and offline experience
- assist in UAT, testing different scenarios on digital communication platforms
- perform administrative duties including database maintenance, reports preparation and other ad hoc tasks assigned
- work independently and collaboratively to resolve customer concerns in a professional yet empathetic manner
- rotate job duties across different functions within the team to cope with operation needs
- work on shift including weekends and public holidays
You should have:
- tertiary education or above, fresh graduate also welcome
- at least 2 years working experience in customer service field, exposure to correspondence handling would be an advantage
- experience in administering chatbot or using the live chat platform
- passion about new technology and must be tech-savvy
- interest in interacting with people at all levels
- ability to multi-task; self-motivated, agile and flexible to adapt in fast paced environment
- excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English, good command of Mandarin would definitely be an asset
- excellent typing skills; preferably a typing speed of minimum 50wpm with 90% accuracy in English, and a speed of minimum 20wpm with 90% accuracy in Chinese is a MUST
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.