The Integrated Contact Centre in Betting Control and Customer Operations Department provides onestop-shop customer service to the Club's customers and general public .
- Evaluate operators' performance by conducting call monitoring exercise to ensure the Club's
- service standards are met.
- Support in-house training programs including planning, training materials preparation and
- training delivery.
- Prepare quality assurance reports.
- Assist and conduct mystery caller programs.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Be able to work on shift including weekends and public holidays
You should have:
- An undergraduate degree
- At least 2 years working experience in customer service field, exposure to quality assurance or
- staff training experience is an advantage
- Interests in interacting with people across diverse backgrounds
- Ability to multi-task, be self-motivated and flexible to adapt fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Familiarity with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. One-year temporary employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.