DEPARTMENT: Strategic Marketing and Branding
The newly formed Strategic Marketing and Branding organization is tasked to position and evolve the HKJC Brand across the integrated business model and to drive the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans that enhance the Club's image as a world leader in Racing entertainment and a significant contributor to the Hong Kong community.JOB_DESCRIPTION: About The Role
The Director of Strategic Marketing and Branding is responsible for the holistic HKJC Brand and its strategic marketing approach across the integrated business model.
As the ultimate custodian of the Club's Brand, he/she partners with leaders across the organisation to drive a unified vision for brand positioning, brand values, target audiences, marketing channels and strategic content.
He/she defines the value proposition of the HKJC brand for each critical audience and drives customer and stakeholder centric brand and communication planning in support of that vision. He/she is also an advocate for innovation, agility and digitization and will play a key role in shaping the Club's digital transformation.Key Responsibilities
- Manage the HKJC master brand, its positioning, values, visual ID and purpose
- Develop multi-year marketing and branding strategy to support the Club's long-term business objectives
- Lead all customer facing marketing channels to ensure an aligned brand strategy
- Develop the Club's capability to create and execute an advanced digital marketing strategy and drive Club-wide adoption of digital marketing channels, proactive social media strategy and two-way consumer engagement. Provide thought leadership for the Club's digital transformation journey
- Act as a business partner to various customer facing business units (Racing, Charities, Wagering, Racecourse Entertainment, Corporate Affairs & Membership) to develop and implement consistent branding and strategic marketing plans
- Leverage strategic market intelligence, analytics and customer experience mapping to develop consumer experience and marketing strategies
- Partner with Charities Trust and Corporate Affairs Division to develop a leading edge digital marketing platform for ongoing general public engagement
- Partner with Racing Division to develop strategic brand positioning and marketing plans that elevate Horse Racing as a lifestyle brand to attract new audiences
- Lead a culture of brand and marketing innovation, agility and accountability with measurable KPIs
- Lead and develop a team of brand, marketing and channel management experts
- Degree holder in Branding / Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 25 years of relevant management experience in corporate brand planning, brand management, marketing strategy and communications
- Expert in digital marketing, brand innovation and marketing content creation
- Ability to lead a large team in complex and matrix organisation
- Strong business acumen. Ability to establish clear KPI and accountability framework for teams
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.