DEPARTMENT:Membership, Strategic Marketing and Branding Division
The Hong Kong Jockey Club is one of the world's most admired membership clubs. Club members enjoy unparalleled hospitality, recreation, racing entertainment and best-in-class lifestyle experiences, as well as exclusive access to thoroughbred horse ownership, with the chance to race for sporting glory. Through our unique integrated business model comprising racing and racecourse entertainment, a membership club, responsible wagering, and charities and community contribution, we act continuously for the betterment of our society.
At the heart of the Club is a team of hospitality professionals. As the Club moves forward, developing its world-class racing and offering even more rewarding experience to its members, we are now looking for a high-calibre professional to join the team. JOB_DESCRIPTION:About The Role
The Executive Manager, Member Experience Programming is responsible for developing the Member experience programme strategy throughout the Membership journey, leading a team of 43 professionals.
He/she leads Centres of Expertise to create lifestyle programmes for members across various distinct passion points. He/she is a strategic partner with the Hospitality Operations, leading a team who are tasked to develop and execute a robust calendar of lifestyle events and programmes across 4 Club houses and 2 Racecourses that engage Members with the Club and each other.
He/she is also responsible to develop and execute the onboarding and engagement program for newly joined Members as well as lead the Club's retail business tso drive maximum benefits to the member experience and attain commercial goals. Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for Membership experience programme and marketing strategies development. Plan and execute Membership experience programmes that align with the Membership vision and mission
- Create and develop Centres of Expertise across 5 passion points - Culinary, Recreation & Wellness, Charity & Community, Racing, and Retail & luxury lifestyle, with subject experts to develop Club-wide experience programmes and provide consultancy service to each business unit programme manager in designing the most appropriate programmes to engage Member segments
- Plan annual experience programmes and manage programme calendar working collaboratively with key stakeholders across the Membership Division and within Racing and Charities teams
- Lead Programme Managers for each business unit in a matrix reporting structure with Clubhouse & Racecourse GMs
- Provide clear brief to create the visual ID and brand for each programme to the Member Marketing Campaign Manager. Partner with their team to enable them to create compelling assets and content
- Partner with the Member Communication Channels manager to prioritise and schedule programming marketing content across all member marketing communication channels
- Develop holistic new member onboarding journey to include events and communications that engage new members in the purpose, values and facilities of the Club
- Work closely with Membership Marketing Intelligence team to continuously optimise the performance of experience programmes
- Be the expert in lifestyle program design and planning in Membership Division and keep abreast of market trends in the luxury hospitality and members club industries
- Lead the Membership retail strategy which includes operations and P&L accountability across 5 store locations and an online retail business, with a focus on development of retail brand partnerships that enhance the overall Member experience
- Lead a team of brand experience programming experts, instilling motivation professionalism and capability to deliver KPIs
- Degree holder in Branding / Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant management experience in, brand management, experience development and marketing communication
- Knowledge of hospitality operations. Ability to manage a large team in complex and matrix organisation
- P&L ownership. Strong business acumen
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.