The job holder is fully in charge of and responsible for the local Facilities Management function of the Clubhouse.
The job holder shall plan, organize, direct and control the Facilities Management function via leading FM local operation team to deliver excellent services according to established standards ensuring that all facilities are safe & sound and operating efficiently.
· Oversee the work of Engineers, Technicians and other team members to ensure that maintenance services are delivered to internal and external customers efficiently and effectively that meet their requirements
· Develop KPIs and service standards; monitor the implementation of a comprehensive maintenance service plans to ensure the operation of the buildings and effective functioning of the facilities in the Clubhouse at all times
· Formulate preventive maintenance strategy and ensure the implementation of preventive maintenance programmes to keep the assets in good order and reduce unscheduled downtime and major repairs
· Review and formulate Service Level Agreements with customers, and monitor the implementation of tailor made programmes to ensure services are delivered in the most efficient manner according to customers' needs
· Engage consultants and contractors as required, ensure that tender exercises, award of contract, procurement plans and payment are handled in compliance with the Club's policy and procedures; monitor their performance to ensure that services rendered meet the required standards, time frame and budget
· Act as in-house consultant to establish design criteria for minor alternation/additions and improvement works; direct the presentation of technical drawings, specifications and tender documents; monitor the progress of works upon project implementation
· Develop, maintain and enhance the use of computerized maintenance management system (MAXIMO) to improve the efficiency of corrective and preventive maintenance services
· Compile Operation and Maintenance Manuals as well as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure full compliance by the facilities maintenance teams and contractors; develop emergency response plans and ensure that best practice in the industry is implemented
· Consolidate annual budgets, capital works programmes and operating budgets for the facilities; ensure that expenses are kept within budget and measures are taken to reduce cost and optimize productivity as required
· Create a positive atmosphere to motivate team members; set high standards and train members on proper practices to enhance their performance level; ensure that appraisal system and other people-related programmes are implemented effectively
· Ensure compliance with statutory requirements by enforcing the Club's policies, departmental SOPs, laws, and regulations governing safety and health, environmental protection and sustainability, hazardous waste disposal, use of chemical substances and materials, etc.
· Develop energy conservation programme to help reduce energy consumption in the Clubhouse without compromising the high quality of services
· Develop departmental policy on shift pattern, staff deployment, training, coaching, staff development and other operational issues.
· Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by the supervisor.
· A degree in Building Services or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
· A minimum of 10 years' solid experience in facility management gained from hospitality industry including 5 years at managerial level
· Possessing relevant professional qualifications, e.g. HKIE, CIBSE, IFMA, IMechE or IEE is preferable.
· Knowledge of best practice in facility management, Service Level Agreement and KPIs
· Strong leadership and organizational skills in planning and scheduling
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified