Our Finance Department is responsible for providing financial analysis, planning, control and accounting services to the key business units within the Club. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Finance is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role.
We are now looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join its Planning and Analysis team to provide analytical support to business units.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Lead a Planning & Analysis team to provide financial oversight, planning, forecasting, and budgetary control for the Club's Customer & International Business Development (CIBD) division.
- Provide financial insights on annual budget and quarterly forecast and ensure compliance of Corporate\'s guidelines.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to set business targets, drive operation efficiency and long term business sustainability.
- Review and monitor financial performances and variance drivers
- Provide value-added reports, analysis and financial modeling to support business decisions and make recommendations to management for improvements.
- Ensure effective governance and control and enforce adherence to Finance policies and SDA via review of contract terms, opex and capex funding requests, business case justifications, etc.
- Provide advice and collaborate with Corporate Finance on accounting policy and procedure set up.
- Liaise and coordinate with external auditors and tax bureau to prepare the annual audited financial statement and respond to tax queries.
- Seek continuous efficiency improvements via streamlining processes and automation.
- Participate in ad-hoc assignment/strategic programs/major business initiatives and provide financial (analytical) support.
You should have:
- A degree in accounting, finance or related field with recognised accounting qualification (Master degree would be a plus)
- Certified Public Accountant or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years of solid experience in business planning, financial analysis, management and financial accounting, compliance and control, project management and reporting in a medium to large sized organisation
- Good analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong analytical, inter-personal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is a plus
- Good computer literacy in using Excel, PowerPoint and Word
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.