DEPARTMENT:Membership, Strategic Marketing and Branding Division
The Hong Kong Jockey Club is one of the world's most admired membership clubs. Club members enjoy unparalleled hospitality, recreation, racing entertainment and best-in-class lifestyle experiences, as well as exclusive access to thoroughbred horse ownership, with the chance to race for sporting glory. Through our unique integrated business model comprising racing and racecourse entertainment, a membership club, responsible wagering, and charities and community contribution, we act continuously for the betterment of our society.
At the heart of the Club is a team of hospitality professionals. As the Club moves forward, developing its world-class racing and offering even more rewarding experience to its members, we are now looking for a high-calibre professional to join the team. JOB_DESCRIPTION:About The Role
The Head of Member Experience Marketing is chartered to enhance Members Value Proposition, engage Members and enrich their experience journey as privileged Members of The Hong Kong Jockey Club, leading a team of 65+ professionals.
The incumbent is responsible for articulating the overarching brand promise and Members Value Proposition of membership, planning the Membership experience programs, executing a strategic communication channel strategy and developing compelling and relevant marketing content and campaigns. He/she is a critical business partner for Operations to continuously refine the positioning and value proposition of individual F&B and Recreational venues within the Club.
He/she drives innovation, digitization and personalisation in Member Experience Marketing in order to evolve and enhance the Clubs Members Value Proposition and long term relevance.Key Responsibilities
Develop Membership brand strategy and Members Value Proposition to meet the short term business objectives and long term goals of the Club and collaborate with leaders across the Membership Organisation to execute it.
- Drive member engagement and frequency of visits through effective, targeted lifestyle programming and marketing communications
- Develop a comprehensive and strategic programme of lifestyle experiences to attract Members to the Clubhouses and Racecourse venues
- Partner with operations to ensure business fit and seamless, consistent execution of lifestyle programming
- Strategically manage all member communication channels to ensure digestible, relevant and targeted omni-channel communication approach at all times
- Develop engaging and sophisticated marketing & communications content to populate all the channels and promote Members Value Proposition and a full range of differentiated lifestyle programs
- Oversee the Membership retail strategy which includes operations, P&L accountability and development of retail brand partnerships that enhance the overall Member experience
- Partner with the Membership Development team to create and execute new Members onboarding journey and events
- Partner with the Food & Beverage Operations leader to support the concept development, positioning and brand experience for each individual venue
- Drive an agile and empowered business culture with clear accountability and outcomes
- Champion innovation, staying abreast of fast evolving digital channels, luxury trends and Member expectations
- Lead the team of expertise in different areas with motivation, professionalism to deliver KPIs and to build succession plan through Talent Management
- Degree holder in Branding / Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 20 years of relevant management experience in brand management, experience development and marketing communication strategy
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.