The IT Digital & Channels Solutions Department is responsible for the overall management and delivery of the wagering distribution channel technologies including fixed internet, mobile, retail, telebet, kiosk, selling terminals and devices. In addition, the team delivers high performance, reliable and secure channel distribution systems connecting to Pari-mutuel and Fixed Odds Wagering Systems.
- Be accountable to the project sponsor for the production of deliverables within agreed timescale, quality and budget
- Create and manage the project budget
- Create, manage and resource the IT project plan(s); agree and review the plans, costs and resources with the project sponsor
- Ensure all project commitments are met; monitor and report on progress in accordance with the PMO requirements
- Diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the project; report regularly to the project sponsor with regards to such risks and execute appropriate plans to mitigate them
- Ensure appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place to ensure it
- Ensure appropriate change management processes are implemented
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third-parties and act as the primary point-of-contact
- Identify, acquire and deploy team members, and manage third-parties to ensure successful project execution
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours.
You should have:
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years working experience in IT industry with 5 year project manager experience.
- Certification in Agile project management
- Good knowledge of web and mobile design and development.
- Experience with collaboration platforms such as Confluence and Jira.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of agile methodology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Organisation skills, time management
- Strong problem solving competency
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.