The IT Strategy and Governance Department drives new strategies for overall IT Planning including manpower planning, demand and supply management, IT budgets and financial planning. It is responsible for the design and governance of the Enterprise Architecture, the management of the Project Management Office and resourcing from the IT Shenzhen Development Center. In addition, it manages the strategic relationship with business users and external partners to foster customer focus and collaboration.
- Provide practical on‐hands coaching and advisory services on the adoption of Agile practices to project teams so that projects are delivered successfully within agreed timescale, quality and budget.
- Train and mentor Agile teams in using Agile practices, tools and processes. Conduct bootcamps, Train the Trainers and other training sessions as required.
- Collaborate with people across varying levels and roles, guiding the teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile.
- Identifies organisational impediments to successful Agile adoption and recommends and implements actions to drive organisation change.
- Contribute to the evolution and maturity of the Agility Framework.
- Build knowledge base of Agile best practices, consistency, support each other and discuss common challenges.
- Participate in the Centre of Excellence and Centre of Practices to ensure and support consistent adoption of Agile.
You should have:
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject
- At least 10 years working experience in IT industry of with 5 years in project management.
- Must have solid experience in coaching teams in Agile adoption in sizeable organisation
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Agile methodology, concepts and practices
- Certification in project management and Agile / Scrum
- Experience with collaboration platforms such as Confluence and Jira.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory, spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Organisation skills, time management
- Strong problem solving skills
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.