The IT Strategy and Governance Department drives new strategies for overall IT Planning including manpower planning, demand and supply management, IT budgets and financial planning. It is responsible for the design and governance of the Enterprise Architecture, the management of the Project Management Office and resourcing from the IT Shenzhen Development Center. In addition, it manages the strategic relationship with business users and external partners to foster customer focus and collaboration.
- Provide financial reporting assistance to facilitate Programme Office reporting, project support and provide project insight to the accountable leadership teams, whilst acting as governance to the Delivery Teams to ensure compliance to standards are being met when presenting financial and key data
- Work closely with the Club\'s Finance, Audit and SP Delivery Teams to ensure SP's execution in the preparation of reports and communication in senior leadership meetings, and ensure compliance with agreed actions
- First point of contact to liaise with Finance to ensure that the programme complies with the agreed Finance governance standards and action plan to address any gaps, issues or concerns
- Support Senior Manager (Financial Assurance & Administration) of SP13 to monitor, report and implement on key Finance KPls to SP Leadership Team to facilitate effective decision making to support successful programme delivery
- Assist in preparing Finance Dashboards/Balance Scorecards to provide management with the correct information to make decisions promptly
- Assist in maintaining and reviewing contracts/SOWs and acceptance criteria against payment milestones
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours
You should have:
- Undergraduate qualifications in Accounting and Finance or IT
- 2+ years' experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably in IT projects
- Qualifications as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant a plus
- Project Management experience with professional project management certification plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Project planning and monitoring to manage projects of 3-6 months duration
- Experience in Tableau is an advantage Documentum for managing contracts
- Strong analytical, inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Capability to manage multiple tasks effectively and work underpressure
- Open to mind-set change and willing to learn
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Cantonese
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.