As part of the Club's Membership, Strategic Marketing and Branding Division, the Membership CRM & Intelligence Department plays an essential role in providing quality decision analytics to achieve customer experience excellence for all HKJC Members and their families.
- To support the Executive Manager of Department for focusing on the Membership CRM development and implementation on HK and Beijing Clubhouses and working with business leaders on operating models.
- To play a role of Project Leader on business planning fronts in proactively managing project timeline, scope, governance and risks in relation to future-state business requirements for system development, including CRM and associated functional systems in support of the Club\'s membership, hospitality, catering and recreational services.
- To align mapping of the current state (as-is) KPIs and processes to support value creation within the Club's Business Architecture and identify gaps and improvements for redesign to the future state (to-be) system-enabled processes and KPIs; to strive for the continuous improvement throughout the integration requirements with relevant strategic projects or divisional initiatives.
- To work closely with external system vendors, agencies, consultants and internal IT professionals in formulating user acceptance testing framework, use cases and business scenarios as well as representing users in conducting acceptance testing to ensure that business requirements are being addressed.
- To conduct analysis and model-based projections in support of business decisions including but not limited to feasibility studies, business plan, policy review and behavioural analyses
- To incorporate industry best practices and implement standards, key measures and metrics.
- Degree with a major in Statistics, Behavioural Sciences, Business Administration Marketing, Information Technology & System, Digital Science or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years of solid work experience in customer database or CRM system development & management, data analysis, with minimum of 6 years in the Manager level.
- Proven track record in project management skills and system implementation experience in large-scale projects involving CRM, customer database, mobile app and channels
- Sound knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) and hands-on experience in SQL, SAS or R. in order to generate data for business performance reporting
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communications in both English and Chinese as well as the ability to work effectively across internal stakeholders and external organizations
- Experience of working at Senior Manager level in a large complex organisation leading on CRM and associated integration system
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.