The Customer Management (Owner & Member Wagering Segment) Department formulates and executes business strategies to increase participation, build customer loyalty and shape good wagering experience for the Club's Members ( i.e. Horse Owners and Members) with an ultimate aim of increasing customer satisfaction and turnover.
- plan and execute racecourse attendance drive programs for desired results
- coordinate monthly venue utilisation report, work closely with stakeholders across functional team/department to keep track of the racecourse attendance and utilisation of all Owners and Members' venues
- work with cross-functional teams and external design agency for monthly eNewsletter production and blasting
- liaise with design agencies, printers, other vendors and departments for marketing collaterals and premium production
- provide logistics and fulfillment support for CRM programs
- participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
You should have:
- a University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- 2 years' work experience in marketing or related field with exposure in CRM / marketing operations
- experience in end-to-end CRM program development - from program justification, marketing communications to program evaluation is preferred
- good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- high team spirit to work with others; confident, proactive, creative and detailed-minded
- to occasionally work on racedays at both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourse
Applicant with more than 3 years' work experience including 1 year in marketing or related field with solid exposure in CRM will be considered for the post of Senior Marketing Officer.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.