You will be part of the HKJC Catering Cost Control team primarily responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items and short and long-term planning of F&B control and pricing aspects.
Additionally responsible to monthly inventory control process, record information and produce control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items for each business unit. You will actively take part in engineering the menu in terms of the pricing and to support the set-up of the new infrastructure for financial analysis.
To succeed in this position, you can demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problem solving, and resourcefulness, with commitment to the bottom line without compromising quality.
- Work with culinary team on recipe creation in CAMMS system.
- To conduct monthly inventory-taking and prepare various F&B reports
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties
- To conduct periodic Benchmarking, Core & high sales mix recipes and Core items by category
- Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget
- Menu engineering guidelines (pricing principles & tasting methodology)
- Private label items creation
- Random F&B audit checks
- Perform other assignments and projects as and when assigned by the Management
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years' hands-on work experience in finance field, with catering experience preferred
- Possess knowledge of SQL and data management is a must
- Good analytical skill and detail-oriented
- Self-driven, independent and result-oriented
- Work collaboratively with team members
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.