Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organisations for a variety of functions.
- Assist in supervision and coordination of preparing and cooking a la minute orders
- Prepare the daily requisition for all required food items
- Ensure that all food products are served in accordance with established policies, guidelines and recipes
- Assist Sous Chef and Chef de Partie in working out recipes and presentation of new dishes or food related promotions
- Ensure that the cost control policies and procedures are followed
- Ensure cleanliness, proper handling and maintenance of kitchen equipment, utensils and work areas
- Follow and enforce safety and hygiene standards set by the Hong Kong Jockey Club
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in fine-dining restaurant at reputable hotels or clubhouses. Exposure in Michelin starred operations is definitely an advantage
- At least 2 years in supervisory position
- With strong understanding on the operation of relevant section including the daily operation, cost control and procurement system, HACCP, Work Safety and employee related matters
- Creative and sound knowledge on the food trend in the market
- Able to combine different cuisines to develop new dishes and make continuous improvement on the existing
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.