Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organisations for a variety of functions.
- Prepare food orders according to established standards
- Pay attention to portion control avoid over productions and wastage
- Responsible for proper storage of food in concerned area
- Ensure that the cost control policies and procedures are followed
- Follow and enforces safety and hygiene standards set by the Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Check mis-en-place in assigned area
- Check quality and quantity of received goods
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in reputable hotels or clubhouses. Exposure in Michelin starred operations is preferred
- At least 1 year in supervisory position
- With strong understanding on the operation of relevant section including the daily operation, cost control and procurement system, HACCP, Work Safety and employee related matters
- Creative and sound knowledge on the food trend in the market
- Able to combine different cuisines to develop new dishes and make continuous improvement on the existing
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.