Our Treasury Department manages the Club\'s treasury and runs sizeable operations at both race courses.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Support raceday operations in Treasury Office
- Distribute cash / cheques to betting booths
- Collect / count / reconcile cash from betting booths and other business units
- Count, sort and pack coins
- Perform other Treasury duties assigned by Treasury Officer
HK$96 per hourABOUT_YOU:
- HKCEE/DSE or above
- Have at least three years\' working experience in cash handling, preferably gained from cashier / teller function
- High level of integrity
- Good communication skills in both Cantonese and English
- Be able to work on both day and night race meetings* on a roster basis at the Club's two racecourses
* Between 08:00 - 19:30 hrs on day race meetings and 14:30 - 00:30 hrs on night race meetingsTERMS_OF_EMPLOYMENT:CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.