The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 37 Simulcasts days, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Channels, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11,000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
With around 100 off-course betting branches and 2 racecourses, Retail and Telebet Services Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customers throughout Hong Kong.
- Administer systems to ensure smooth operations and manage & follow up incidents in relation to operational & technical issue and channel related information to relevant units for appropriate resolution & follow-up
- Support to monitor and master the health status of operations systems, establish preventive measures & work plans to govern daily operations and secure business continuity under 7x24 services
- Support in reviewing system & infrastructure implementation and management to facilitate the business process and enhance operations efficiency
- Handle enquiry and feedback in relation to operational & technical systems and channel information to relevant units for appropriate actions
- Ensure compliance and quality of work and compile incident & operations reports to reflect and enhance the business performance
- Ensure compliance with Responsible Gambling Policy and all stipulated legal requirements pertaining to wagering, thereby protecting the integrity of the Club's businesses
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and undertake other duties as assigned by Physical Channel Operations Control Manager
You should have:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years\' solid experience in operations and administration preferably in sizable organizations
- High initiative and ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills as a team player
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese; good command of Putonghua an added advantage
- Willingness to work on shift duties until late night including weekends and public holidays
- Proficiency in MS office applications and Chinese word processing
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request."