The Strategic Procurement is responsible for the management of a wide range of purchasing activities which help to sustain the Club\'s daily operations and major community development projects.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Liaise with business users to solicit their requests, needs and facilitate procurement activities, such as scheduling, market research, pre-qualification and request for quotation and tendering process
- Support cross departmental tenders and procurement operations
- Ensure procurement operations and related activities are in compliance with the Club's policy
- Support market research activities on goods and services with latest technology and most compatible with user requirements and Club standards
- Support market research activities on supply market
- Support supplier onboarding
- Prepare reporting and analysis to facilitate the formulation of procurement strategy
- Maintain and update the electronic based filing system
- Perform day-to-day procurement activities of the team.
You should have
- Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications of CIPS and/ or CPSM will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in sizable organization, preferably in hospitality related goods and services
- Familiar in dealing with purchase orders, contract terms and conditions, etc.
- Experience in managing tendering process and preparation of tender documents
- Proactive, self-motivated with mature business acumen
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office and basic knowledge for Oracle ERP system
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.