Our Property Department is committed to provide integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- assist Executive Manager to oversee electrical & mechanical (E&M) works. This includes involvement in the design stage through involvement in scope demarcation, tender award, site supervision, handover to stakeholders and defects rectification.
- lead, liaise and co-ordinate with consultants, contractors as well as internal stakeholders to resolve issues with an objective to meet programme and milestone dates. Develop and monitor programmes, supervise and control project progress to ensure on-time completion.
- monitor and control project costs within the approved budget; manage and monitor the preparation of contract documentation, variations, estimates, expenditures, and, assist with final account.
- assume a leading role in quality control, involve and give input in all stages of the project from design, specification, procurement, construction to deliver a quality product.
- provide professional advice to stakeholder and users' enquiries regarding construction of facilities to support their business objectives. Co-ordinate and communicate with the user to establish project design information, operational and user's requirements. Establish the scope and requirements with users, assist with feasibility studies and evaluations to identify possible project strategies and solutions.
- recommend external consultants, contractors and suppliers; manage and supervise them during all stages of the projects to maximize the value of their services and products and to ensure quality and safety standards are met.
- co-ordinate and communicate with all project stakeholders throughout the duration of projects to ensure clear understanding of project development and to secure necessary input and decisions from these parties in a timely manner.
- ensure effective and efficient deployment of resources by planning, motivating and monitoring staff performances, and recommending hiring decisions.
- liaise with Government departments and utility companies to ensure that the Club's installations comply with the updated regulations and statutory requirements so that relevant licences or services can be obtained.
- disseminate project information and maintain communication with user, team members, consultants, contractors and vendors by organizing design/construction co-ordination meetings.
- control and manage project changes.
- undertake other projects as assigned by superior.
- a bachelor degree in E&M or related discipline.
- professional qualification of relevant disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies.
- at least 10 years' experience in management role in design, construction and management of engineering projects, with a focus on E&M works.
- concept and knowledge of project management software tools, such as AutoCAD, and/ or PowerPoint.
- conversant with local government regulations particularly on building construction, health and safety.
- proficiency in both English and Cantonese.
- good leadership and communication skills.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.