The Information Security Department of the Information Technology and Sustainability Division works to protect the reputation and enhance operational resiliency of the Hong Kong Jockey Club by ensuring the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the Club\'s communications and network infrastructure, application systems and data.
- Manage multidisciplinary projects yearly within Information Security Department.
- Comply with PMO governance and guidelines, achieve each checkpoint gate during the product development lifecycle, and close all projects within budget plan on schedule.
- Manage and follow through strategic procurement and tendering processes for expression of interest, request of proposal, expenditure and expenses, funding approval memo, and financials management reporting.
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project leadership as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery.
- Support to manage responsibilities with subordinated technical managers for project documentation including business and functional requirements, user cases, system specifications, test plan and result, architecture design and release management deliverables.
- Plan project work to register project and technical approval boards for proper endorsement through the PDLC cycle according to the project timeline and meeting the quarterly release schedule.
- Deals with all contractual matters with system integrators and product vendors.
- Engage and work with technical teams, business users, legal, operations, finance, procurement, audit and vendor across the whole project lifecycle.
- Support Programme Manager the project work and weekly status.
- Support superior to organize team members to work coherently & effectively.
You should have:
- University degree or above in IT, preferably with relevant professional project management qualifications.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT, 3 years of relevant project delivery experience across different cyber security domains, including leading large complex cross business unit projects of work.
- Understanding of Enterprise PMO Framework and the project risk management.
- Driving project life cycle project management, leadership, budget and funding, tendering, implementation, project documentation, supported testing, and project release and closure.
- Sound skill across: Crowdstrike, Forcepoint, Openpage, Palo Alto Networks, Prisma, Cortex XDR, Recorded Future Intelligence, WildFire, and/or etc.
- IT Services background with strong staff facing skill and client facing is an advantage.
- Knowledge of security solution, e.g. Vulnerability Scanner, SIEM, UEBA, CASB, Anti-DDoS, IPS/IDS, CA, VPN and etc.
- Excellence skills in analytical, communication, organization, interpersonal, and with the ability to work in a multi-tasking and demanding environment.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation, working with resources across the organisation to complete deliverables and maintain effective working relationship.
- Capable skill of engaging key stakeholders and building alliances through active conversations including peer or more senior stakeholders who have no direct reporting relationships.
- Good understanding of cyber security risks and technology is preferable, including implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance platform, Data Lost Prevention, Threat Intelligence, Firewall Management, Certificate Authority/PKI and/or e-Leaning awareness content, etc.
- Strong understanding of IT project management and status reporting in regular project meetings and project steering committees.
- Good understanding of enterprise security infrastructure, SOC, security operational tools is strongly preferable.
- Experience in executing RFP in tendering processes, engaging vendor's negotiation on scope of work, and allocating massive budget and cost spending.
- Competency presenting project risk and issues into a native and easy-to-understand manner.
- Competency managing projects related to remote offices and China site.
- Qualified professional certifications such as PMP or Prince2 are strongly preferable.
- CISSP, CISA or equivalent would be an advantage.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.