Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Oversee builder's work & fitting out works
- Manage the contractors' works on site
- Involve in the design stage through involvement in scope demarcation, technical feasibilities studies, tender award, handover to Stakeholders and defects rectification
- Lead, liaise and co-ordinate with consultants, contractors as well as internal stakeholders to resolve issues with an objective to meet programme and milestone dates
- Develop and monitor programmes, supervise and control project progress to ensure completion on time
- Understand and control of the projects, scope and demarcation of works, assessment and control against major milestones, risk identification and mitigation...etc.
- Provide prompt direction and valuable assistance to contractor on site during the course of construction works
- Swift feedback on any technical problems encounter and assist to seek respective stakeholders' advice so as to facilitate the progress of works
- Execute based on drawings and assess the practicality of the drawings during project implementation
- Monitor and control project costs within the approved budget
- Manage and monitor the preparation of contract documentation, variations, estimates, expenditures and assist with final account
- Quality Control, involve and give input in all stages of the project from design, specification, procurement, construction to deliver a quality product
- Provide professional advice to stakeholder and users' enquiries regarding construction of facilities to support their business objectives
- Co-ordinate and communicate with the user to establish project design information, operational and user's requirements
- Establish the scope and requirements with users, assist with feasibility studies and evaluations to identify possible project strategies and solutions
- Recommend external consultants, contractors and suppliers
- Manage and supervise them during all stages of the projects to maximize the value of their services and products and to ensure quality and safety standards are met
- Co-ordinate and communicate with project stakeholders, Facilities Management and Asset Management team of the Property Department throughout the duration of projects to ensure clear understanding of project development and to secure necessary input and decisions from these parties in a timely manner
- Liaise with Consultants, Government departments and utility companies to ensure that the Club's installations comply with the updated regulations and statutory requirements so that relevant licences or services can be obtained
- Disseminate project information and maintain communication with user, team members, consultants, contractors and vendors by organizing design / construction co-ordination meetings
- Manage project changes in a timely manner
- Undertake other projects as assigned by Project Manager
- Co-ordinate and communicate with all relevant parties to ensure a clear understanding of project briefs; liaise with government authorities to resolve statutory issues
- Report writing and progress update.
- Degree in Architecture Building surveying/ Building studies, Building Technology & Management or Civil Engineering
- Professional qualifications are advantageous
- A minimum of ten years' relevant experience in fitting-out with specialization in architectural interior design works project management
- Good experience in high quality fit-out, including finishes, fitting, FF&E...etc. with good proven experience in quality finishing
- Knowledge of mock up, pre-lay, factory inspections, shop drawings approval, selection of samples & material...etc.
- Concept and knowledge of project management software tools, such as AutoCAD, and/ or PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Excellent skill on drawings preparation
- Conversant with local government regulations particularly on building ordinance, health and safety...etc.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.