Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- Manage MEP package, including FS, MVAC, Electrical, P&D, Lifts & Escalators, ELV, IT/Security provision, etc. This includes involvement in the design stage through involvement in scope demarcation, tender award, submission approval, construction supervision and handover to Stakeholders and defects rectification. That will be the whole journey for the overall project development.
- Monitor, liaise and critical review with consultants, contractors as well as internal stakeholders to resolve issues with an objective to meet programme and milestone dates. Be in charge of the all site issues during the progress of works. Reply promptly and resolve site aspect. Develop and monitor programmes, supervise and control project progress to ensure completion on time. This includes through understanding and control of the projects, scope and demarcation of works, assessment and control against major milestones, risk identification and mitigation, etc.
- Monitor and control project costs within the approved budget; manage and monitor the preparation of contract documentation, variations, estimates, expenditures, and, assist with final account.
- Assume a role in Quality Control, involve and give input in all stages of the project from design, specification, procurement, construction to deliver a quality product.
- Provide professional advice to related vendors and users' enquiries regarding construction of facilities to support their business objectives. Co-ordinate and communicate with the user to establish project design information, operational and user's requirements. Establish the scope and requirements with users, assist with feasibility studies and evaluations to identify possible project strategies and solutions, including the testing and commissioning users' acceptance tests and handover.
- Recommend external consultants, contractors and suppliers; manage and supervise them during all stages of the projects to maximize the value of their services and products and to ensure quality and safety standards are met.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with project stakeholders, internal or external, throughout the duration of projects to ensure clear understanding of project development and to secure necessary input and decisions from these parties in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Consultants, Government departments and utility companies to ensure that the Club's installations comply with the updated regulations and statutory requirements so that relevant licences or services can be obtained.
- Disseminate project information and maintain communication with user, team members, consultants, contractors and vendors by organizing design/construction co-ordination meetings.
- Control and manage project changes.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with all relevant parties to ensure a clear understanding of project briefs.Liaise with government authorities to resolve statutory issues
- Assist the Project Manager on projects briefs/ report writing, progress update and presentation to the senior.
- Undertake other projects as assigned by Project Manager.
- Degree in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of seven years' post-graduate experience, specializing in design, construction and management of MEP project.
- Good experience in high quality fit-out project works, infrastructure improvement especially to existing building.
- Concept and knowledge of project management software tools, such as AutoCAD, and/ or PowerPoint would be an advantage.
- Excellent skill on drawings preparation.
- Conversant with local government regulations particularly EMSD / WSD / Fire Services Department...etc.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.