Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- work with an existing team of fitting out work of racecourses, retail branches and also to start the concept design of renovation project at other JC premises
- work closely with internal stakeholders project team, consultant team to undertake renovation projects from feasibility stage to handover stage
- assist in drafting of design brief and specifications for appointment of consultants and suppliers
- assist in developing images, impressions, mood boards and presentation materials for venue marketing, public relations, press, internal and external communications
- assist in setting up standards and guidelines for management of all visual information for the club
- assist in setting up design standards, benchmark and user requirements in respect of difference venue of the club for design reference and implementation
- assist in planning and up keeping of master programme to monitor design process and internal approvals
- review all the design submissions from interior designers including concept design proposal, schematic and detailed drawings as well as tender document and construction drawings.
- degree in interior design, architecture or related discipline
- at least 8 years fitting out experiences in consultant and developer on high end hotel, club and F&B projects
- high literacy and a good grasp of design data and trend
- a resourceful and creative mind with good computer literacy
- conversant in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- good communication and interpersonal skill
- good knowledge in Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Photoshop and AutoCAD.
Candidates with less experience would be considered as Assistant Property Development Manager (Interior Design)
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified