The Racing Club is the young elite Member Segment in the Hong Kong Jockey Club that uncovers a unique way to savour racing and to explore the sport like never before. Its mission is to take the passion for horse racing to the next level through an endless stream of exclusive, tailor-made experiences. The candidate is responsible for contributing premium and dedicated customer events and customer communication to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty to The Racing Club.
- Coordinate, manage and execute racing related and lifestyle events for Members of The Racing Club, including event proposal, rundown preparation, liaison with 3rd parties, vendors and other departments
- Maintain good relations with Members and channel feedbacks and comments to Management
- Execute regular update of website and Facebook content, images and videos in a timely, accurate manner
- Work with cross-functional teams for monthly eDM production and blasting
- Liaise with design and printing agencies, other vendors and departments for marketing collaterals
- Keep track and maintain accurate records of coupon and premium inventory and event attendance
- Prepare and provide requirements and documents to facilitate procurement activities, departmental tenders and other administrative activities
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
You should have:
- Tertiary qualification with at least 3 years' experience in marketing environment, e.g. private clubs, credit card loyalty programme, hospitality and event & function industry, etc.
- Relevant working experience in event management, loyalty marketing / CRM and knowledge in interactive customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- High team spirit to work with others, customer-centric, self-motivated and attention to details and logistics and result-oriented
- Able to work in non-office hours, Saturdays and Sundays, Public Holidays
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request."