The Club's Due Diligence & Research team within the Security and Integrity Department (S&I) acts as the secretariat of the Asian Racing Federation ("ARF") Council on Anti-Illegal Betting and Related Financial Crime ("AIB Council"), an international body of high-ranking experts from a variety of professional fields who are focused on maintaining the integrity of horse racing and other sports across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Project-manage and coordinate the work streams of the AIB Council which is dedicated to raising stakeholder awareness of illegal betting and related financial crime;
- Maintain regular & formal, as well as informal, communication channels with both ARF Council members and the ARF Secretariat in order to facilitate & integrate the ARF Council's activities, publications, events, as well as maintaining ongoing ARF Council stakeholder engagement.
- Organize regular Council calls, and formal meetings, including preparing all agendas in consultation with the Council Chair as well as, on occasion, the ARF Secretariat, including creating and circulating briefing slides, minutes and other meeting materials.
- With the ARF Secretariat, proactively looks to expand the reach of the AIB Council's research through maximising its online and social media presence and work closely with the ARF Secretariat to manage the content for the AIB Council's section on the official ARF website, including the approval and publication of all AIB Council reports, webinars, and other online content.
- Conduct all procurement and other administrative exercises related to the work of the AIB Council.
- Plan and organises webinars and other stakeholder engagement activities.
- Manage and proactively looks to expand the AIB Council's membership database and subscriber list to ensure that they are updated on a regular basis.
- Manage the AIB Council's electronic library of papers, reports, bulletins and other materials and ensures appropriate organisation and version control is in place.
You should have:
- At least four years' experience managing administration of projects / working groups / task forces / think tanks at a major international organisation and/or for senior executives.
- Proven ability in project management and communication with senior professionals with global backgrounds.
- A degree in a field demonstrating such skills such as communications, economics, law, marketing, business administration.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.