The Information Security Department of the Information Technology and Sustainability Division works to protect the reputation and enhance operational resiliency of the Hong Kong Jockey Club by ensuring the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the Club\'s communications and network infrastructure, application systems and data.
- Support a Senior Programme Manager to ensure the IT Security projects comply with standards.
- Maintain a repository for request for proposals, project proposals and plans, agreement, financials, status reports and change requests.
- Organise and support Jira, Confluence and monthly report update in related to IT Security projects status on monthly financial and resource, technical materials, and outstanding items.
- Work with an assigned Project Manager to drive small- to mid-size IS initiatives to evaluate, acquire and deploy new IS technologies and capabilities, and ensure initiatives get completed on time and budget.
- Support the project team to prepare testing use cases, change order, installation procedure by aligning with the project milestone and maintenance release window.
- Support the project team to deploy control measures for assigned project areas on mitigation of all identified risks.
You should have:
- A university degree with technical background, particularly in Information Technology, IT Security, Management Information System and/or Networking.
- 2 to 3 years' experience working in technical IT roles, with at least 1 years' hands-on experience in enterprise IT security systems, testing and procedural implementation; a CISSP, CISA or equivalent certification will be advantageous.
- Evidence of a successful track record delivering projects or system changes.
- Experience with upgrade and patch preparation, testing and installation on security systems such as Data Lost Prevention, Anti-virus system, Endpoint Detection and Response and etc.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols, operating systems and cyber security concepts and technologies.
- Engage security solution vendors for proof of concept and recommend sound preference on advanced technology.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of InfoSec Analyst.
- Immediate availability or short notice is highly preferred.
- Due care in handling status update on projects and financial figures.
- Good at logical thinking and adopt on management reporting status.
- Able to implement the Data Lost Prevention, Anti-virus system, Endpoint Detection and Response and etc. Ideally automate this process.
- Good knowledge of networks and systems protocols as well as IT Security methodologies, vulnerability scan methodologies and approaches.
- Knowledge of incident response methodologies, security issues, vulnerabilities, exploits and security standards that may impact information security.
- Hands-on experiences to endpoint whitelisting, Web Isolation and/or MSS handling would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, Linux, OSX and mobile operating systems, SharePoint, Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge in Excel Macros and VBA a plus.
- Detail oriented and have a strong commitment to excellence.
- Proactive and be able to multi-task well.
- Able to master good communication skills including written, spoken and presentation skills.
- High collaboration to work in cross teams.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.