The Broadcasting Operations team is responsible for live coverage of horse racing in Hong Kong, production of related promotional video, formatting betting and racing-related information into TV graphic displays and documentaries for on-air at TV stations as well as display on the giant display screens and closed-circuit TV network at the racecourses.
- supervise front-line operations team to ensure smooth operations of Club's TV Production systems and racecourse AV systems
- perform quality control and monitoring to ensure Club's programme signals are complied with broadcasting standard for both local and overseas live transmission
- oversee all operational issues and contingency planning of AV / TV systems, and performs system fallback & recovery when required
- ensure the efficiency and quality of video and audio signal transmissions for both overseas race simulcasting and local television/online broadcasting
- liaise with internal and external clients on AV system design
- supervise the AV system implementation to ensure the completion on time and within budget
- maintain and/or develop expertise in audio and video concepts and technologies, as well as other skillsets required within the professional AV industry
- initial and edit project documentation for tendering and procurement process
- assist the line manager in any projects as assigned
You should have:
- a degree or higher diploma in Communication/Visual Arts with major in AV Engineering or TV production or related disciplines
- at least 5 years of experience with AV Consultant or system integrator or a TV Station and venue AV system design & development
- 5 years of experience in AV industry managerial role with strong leadership skill
- good sense of trends and the initiative to stay up-to-date, be self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently and willing to work under pressure
- good communication skills, fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- CTS certification holder (CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I)
- be willing to work long and irregular hours including Sunday and public holiday
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.