The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 37 Simulcasts days, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Channels, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11,000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
With around 100 off-course betting branches and 2 racecourses, Retail and Telebet Services Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customers throughout Hong Kong.
- Act as an in-house specialist for art and creative creation and visual marketing implementation across all digital and offline touch points for all OCBBs, new experience shops and GaR.
- Work closely with CE, marketing team and GaR for concept development, execution and all creative deliberation. Create and manage write-ups, product shots, graphics and artworks for various marketing materials such as POSM, eDM, website banner, brochure, packaging, flyer, poster, and coupons etc.
- Translate marketing and communication objectives into outstanding creative layout with the consideration of target audience to appeal and attract customers to OCBBs, new experience stores & GAR promotions and events.
- Plan and devise VM guidelines to OCBBs and GaR. Give clear instructions to OCBBs & GaR to maintain and upkeep all visual merchandising display at stores.
- Play a key role in driving the visual marketing of new experience stores to create the intended ambience to deliver to the customers via the use of props, graphics and decoration.
- Work closely with GaR to develop and execute product photo shooting, webpage, web banner and graphic design for GaR eshop and physical stores with the understanding of different product stories and presentation directions.
- Handle projects independently from idea conceptualization, layout presentation to finished artwork and production.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders, cross functional teams and external vendors to initiate creative design ideas and ensure quality outputs.
- Research and source new props and display units and gift away, prepare accurate cost estimation and control the expenses within the approved budget
- Ensure all consumer-facing visuals and tone-of-voice are consistently up to the corporate standards with internal and external partners
- Liaise and coordinate with external agencies and vendors for photo shooting/print/production and quality control.
- Ensures compliance with Responsible Gambling Policy and all stipulated legal requirements pertaining to wagering, thereby protecting the integrity of the Club's businesses.
You should have:
- Degree holder or above in creative field, arts, visual communication, or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience gaining from in-house retail brands or creative agencies
- Proficient design software skills such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and 3D etc. Competent in HTML.
- Strong sense of art direction and concept across different media
- Possess graphic background and visual art sense across different formats
- Dynamic, innovative with creative mindset with marketing sense
- Proficient in driving every step of content creation from concept to execution
- Insights of latest art or pop trend abs be able to adapt the different art style and design for different customer segments.
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Capability in managing own workflow and meet tight timelines
- Ability to think creatively and present concepts directly to management
- Candidate must be a good team player, flexible, positive with "can-do' attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in emerging digital technologies and trends is a plus
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.