Our Finance Department is responsible for providing financial analysis, planning, control and accounting services to the key business units within the Club. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Finance is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role.
We are now looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join its financial accounting team.JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Supervise payroll process to ensure timely and accurate payments to employees
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on payroll related matters and enquiries
- Prepare payroll analysis, perform monthly/annual closing and account reconciliation
- Ensure payroll process and procedures are in compliance with statutory requirements and Club's policies
- Process tax reporting for employees and handle enquires from Inland Revenue Department on taxation related matters
- Conduct process review to identify opportunities to drive operational efficiency and process improvement
- Perform system tests and actively participate in on-going system upgrade and enhancement activities
You should have:
- Degree or higher diploma in accounting or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of payroll supervisory experience, preferably in sizeable organization
- Sound knowledge of statutory requirements and tax regulations on payroll processing
- Hands-on experience in Oracle PeopleSoft Payroll System
- Strong computer skills, analytical skills with attention to details
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. For candidate with less experience, he/she will be considered for the role of Senior Financial Accountant.CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.