IT Enterprise Solutions Department provides high-quality and innovative business application solutions (non-wagering) and IT services to all divisions and departments within the Club in the portfolios of Racing, Customer and International Business Development , Corporate Planning, Branding, Membership, Charities and Community, Legal and Compliance, Corporate Affairs, People and Organisational Development, Finance, Audit, Property, Security & Integrity, and Integrated Project Management Office.
- Be accountable to the SP13 IT Programme Lead for the production of deliverables within agreed timescale, quality and budget
- Creates and manages project budget
- Creates and manages IT project plan, costs, and resources
- Ensures all project commitments are met and reports on progress in accordance with IT PMO requirements
- Manages project risks and issues throughout the project; reports mitigation plans to IT CPSC and IT Programme Lead timely
- Ensures appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are buiit into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place
- Ensures appropriate change management processes are implemented
- Identifies and manages relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third-parties and act as the primary pomt-of-contact
- Identifies, acquires and deploys team members, and manages third-parties to ensure successful project execution
- University Degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or IT related discipline At least 15 years of experience in IT project management and IT implementation m large scale organization
- Solid experience in large scale end to end project development preferably with Professional PM qualification
- A track record in managing large scale Data Analytics/Data Warehouse/Data Lake project implementation in a large enterprise environment
- Proven project management skills in planning, governance, issues management, risk management, resource management, and financial management Strong capability in leading a large team of IT professional and vendors m development system integration, system testing and system implementation
- Must demonstrate experience in resolving commercial and contractual issues for IT projects
- Strong in problem determination and problem solving
- Excellent in writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Experience in leading offshore development team would be an advantage
- Experience working in/with consulting firms/vendors would be an advantage
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only identified candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.