As part of the Club's Membership, Strategic Marketing and Branding Division, the Membership CRM & Intelligence Department plays an essential role in providing quality decision analytics to achieve customer experience excellence for all HKJC Members and their families.
- To leads a team of data analysts and research professionals in provision of insights and recommendations by translating business challenges into research briefs and data analyses including both hypothesis testing and exploratory data modelling; provides insights and opportunities germane to business strategy and drives the transformation of its data insights & research functional role to consultative partnership by adding value to operational units.
- To support Head of Membership CRM & Intelligence for developing and deploying value creation processes and systems needed for efficient and effective marketing planning and implementation so as to operationalise revenue generation focus from modelling to campaign targeting execution while maintaining smooth operational excellence and organizational agility leveraging on formalized best practices, processes, tools, reporting and analytical frameworks
- To responsible for developing and managing market and customer insights and knowledge-based capability to facilitate the division-wide strategic planning of the Club's products and brand as well as supporting the integration of strategic initiatives.
- To manage external providers of market intelligence, research and data scientist services. Conduct secondary research to supplement research findings and benchmark with leading industry operators within competitive landscape for actionable insights
- To formulate marketing business reviews, executive insights, ROI analyses and operational reporting on brand health, business performance, demand management, foundational intelligence and data-driven marketing
- To develop and lead evaluative processes to ensure marketing resources are managed and allocated effectively and serve to measure impact and ensure optimization of results
- Degree holder in Statistics, Behavioral Sciences, Marketing, Business Studies or related disciplines
- A minimum of 12 years of solid work experience in Customer / Brand Research and Analytics industry, with minimum of 8 years in the Manager level.
- Proven track record in marketing predictive, strategy development and planning, digital analytics is a definitely an asset
- Strong in business acumen with in-depth experience in statistical modelling and analytics, with hands-on experience in SPSS
- Effective oral and written communications in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) as well as the ability to work effectively across internal stakeholders and external organizations
- Experience of working at Senior Manager level in a large complex organization
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.