The Membership Services Department plays an essential role in providing co-ordination and administrative support, and amenities to the Club\'s 29,000 Members and their families.
- To assess and ensure the quality of service delivery to Club Members across the centralised channels and driving continuous improvements with overarching aim of providing world class services in line with the strategic deliverables
- To support Head of Membership Services in implementing the Omni-Channel Strategy, by working across the Clubhouses Racecourses and relevant support departments; collaborating with the different stakeholders so as to deliver a fully integrated Members' experience and improve their satisfaction in the use the various channels
- To work with the Clubhouse, Racecourse Operations team and the Marketing team to achieve business revenue and facility utilization goals by harnessing the Member demand that exists and ensuring a high fulfilment rate through their use of the different channels
- To develop project management timelines with cross-functional team members in executing the strategy by working out clear deliverables, roles, responsibilities and milestones; directing the different phases of the project approval process and preparing management reports and presentations
- To oversee the testing and piloting of new systems and practices with clear methodologies and assessment criteria to evaluate launch readiness; troubleshooting issues identified and collaborating with key departments in the resolution and monitoring processes.
- To keep abreast of industry best practices and perform competitive benchmarking in respect of the latest developments in Omni-Channel customer servicing as part of the department's continuous improvement exercise
- To manage the department's operation plan, budgeting, forecasting, the KPI management dashboard updating and reporting; taking ownership of steps to address shortfalls and variances as required.
- Degree holder in Hospitality Management or Business Studies or related disciplines
- A minimum of 15 years of solid work experience in large scale of global business organization in service industry, with minimum of 8 years in the Manager level.
- Proven track record in managing Omni-Channel services in large establishment with premium customer base
- Strong in business acumen, interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective oral and written communications in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) as well as the ability to work effectively across internal stakeholders and external organizations
- Experience of working at Senior Manager level in a large complex organization
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.