Our Branding and Programme Services Department is to build and protect the brand of the Hong Kong Jockey Club. Due to continuous business development and the growing importance of enhancing the brand values of the Club. The Hong Kong Jockey Club Archives is dedicated to preserving the history and development of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. We are seeking a candidate with the abilities to work independently in electronic document management work, while possessing systematic and organised document filling skills.
- support operation of the Museum and souvenir shop
- assist in planning, organizing, and promoting exhibitions, museum engagement programmes, and branding events
- carry out administration work including managing part time staff
- conduct researches, interpretation writing of exhibits, and perform any other duties as assigned
- liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties in organising exhibitions and programmes
- collection management including registration and maintenance
- keen passion in museum, historical preservation or cultural sectors
- a recognized degree in History, Arts, Humanities, or a recognised Museum Studies qualification
- experience in museum, event management, or curating exhibitions in a sizeable organization
- knowledge of Hong Kong history or horse racing is a plus
- strong communication and coordination, attentive to details, numerical and analytical skills, and be self-motivated and organized
- proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- good computer literacy
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.